POLYWOOD™ 36" Euro Square Bar Height Dining Set - Traditional Colors
Dine in style with the modern POLYWOOD® Euro 5-Piece Bar Height Dining Set. Featuring durable POLYWOOD lumber that gives the appearance of painted wood without the maintenance and finely-crafted aluminum frames, this all-weather dining set will be enjoyed for many years to come.
This set includes:
- 4 x Euro™ Bar Chairs
- 1 x 36" Square Bar Height Dining Table
POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance. POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
POLYWOOD® Slat Options:
- Constructed of high quality aluminum frames and durable HDPE POLYWOOD® lumber that provides the look of painted wood without the maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements
- Commercial grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Available in 5 aluminum frame finishes and 14 attractive, fade-resistant lumber color options
- 20 Year limited residential warranty; 1 year limited commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Expect shipping in 1-2 weeks.
Table - 36" W x 36" D x 29" H
Chairs - 17" W x 22" D x 41.75" H (seat ht. 24")
* See Additional Images for measurement diagram
Slat Colors: *Euro is also available in natural teak and vibrant colored slats here.
POLYWOOD™ material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.