S2 CYCLONE SCRUBBER Robotic Pool Cleaner
Shop Now– Sold Out
Some of our premium products are region exclusive. To contact us for pricing and availability in your area click above to request a quote.
TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGHS CAN CHANGE – WELL, EVERYTHING! The Aquabot S2 Cyclone was designed with you in mind. The real genius is in just how simple our new technologies have made robotic pool cleaning with advances that perform – Plug n’ play operation and service – less moving parts, greater durability. The S2 Cyclone is capable of climbing 90 degree floor / wall transitions and all Icon’s include our Power Washing Jets to help loosen stubborn dirt and debris. The S2 Cyclone also features a rear “Hyper speed” Scrubbing Brush which is 2x faster than standard bushes.
Key Features & Performance
- For In-Ground Pools
- Shape: Rectangle, Lap, Kidney, L-Shape, Round, Oval
- Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete, Fiberglass. Except Tile
- Pool to Wall Transition: 90 Degree Angle
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 230W
- Dimensions: 16" X 15" X 13"
- Weight: Light weight
- Cable Length: 50'
Aquabot® No Tangle Swivel NEW
prevents cable from tangling
- Power Washing Jet Feature
- Rear Scrubbing Brush
- Front Agitating Brush
- Floor and Wall to Waterline
- 2-3 Hour Programmable Timer
- Industry's strongest pump and finest filtration (Over 80 GPM)
Water Mixing Capability
- 80 Gallons Per Minute
- Top Access Fine Basket (2 Microns)
- Extra Large Capacity
- 2 Years Bumper to Bumper
- Self-contained; Works without pool’s filter, hoses or booster pumps
- Power washing jets clean what and where brushes and other cleaners can’t
- Easy Lift Handle with rapid water exit feature
- Aquabot Swivel helps prevent cable tangling