SuperFlo® VS Variable Speed Pump
New SuperFlo® VS Variable Speed Pumps bring the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to everyday pools that require up to a 1.5-HP pump. They dramatically reduce energy costs by moving water more efficiently at lower speeds. You can save as much as 80%*—up to $1,300 each year*—compared to conventional, single-speed pumps.
- No expensive rewiring needed: automatically recognizes and adapts to your 115- or 230-volt power
- Ideal for new and standard pool pump replacement
- Moves water more efficiently at lower speeds
- Perfect for pools requiring up to a 1.5-HP pump
- Simple, easy-to-use digital control keypad
- Easy to program, three programmable speeds, plus override capability
- Real-time, 24-hour clock
- Ultra-quiet totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor
- The superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® SuperPump® and existing Pentair SuperFlo pumps
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
Easy To Install
The SuperFlo VS pump is the only variable speed replacement pump on the market that doesn’t require costly rewiring, because it runs on either 115- or 230-volt power. The easy-to-access wiring compartment makes connection fast and simple.
Easy To Operate
The SuperFlo VS pump comes with an advanced onboard digital display and a real-time, 24-hour clock that makes everything easy to program and monitor. Select from three programmable speed settings plus an override speed setting to meet your specific pool pump needs.
Easy On Your Ears
You’ll be amazed at the quiet. The ultra-quiet TEFC motor barely makes a whisper and virtually eliminates unpleasant, high-pitched noise.