Yeti Tundra 45
Yeti Tundra 45
The YETI Tundra 45 Cooler is our customers’ top choice because of its versatile 26-can recommended capacity and easy portability. And of course this cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — made from roto-molded polyethylene, it’s UV resistant, heavily insulated and damn-near indestructible. The durable, marine-grade nylon rope handles with textured grips let you easily haul your Tundra 45 camping cooler on short trips and quick hunting excursions. It’s also great for a day on the lake due to its molded-in tie-down slots and non-slip feet, and will even stand in as a casting platform. Like all YETI Coolers, it’s built to be grizzly proof, making it a must-have cooler on your next overnighter in bear country.
- Rotomolded Construction makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible
- Permafrost™ Insulation the stronghold of cold
- No Sweat™ Design keeps it dry on the outside
- Bearfoot™ Non-Slip Feet assures your Tank stays put
- Doublehaul™ Handles military-grade nylon rope with a heavy-duty textured grip
- Voretex™ Drain System a quick twist drains it all
- All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Dimensions and Capacity
- 26 Cans of Beer (using a 2:1 ice to beer ration)
- 35 Pounds of Ice Only
We're pretty sure you won’t be able to put a dent in our coolers. A 500 lb gentleman couldn’t. And neither could two grizzly bears. But this is a crazy world, and the seemingly impossible sometimes happens. So that you have the same confidence that we do in the durability of a YETI cooler, we back up this cooler with a 5-year warranty.