POLYWOOD™ Jefferson Rocker
This traditional rocker is enhanced with unique detailing that gives it both warmth and sophistication. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors.
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
Teak, Green, Black, White, Sand, Mahogany, Slate Grey
POLYWOOD™ material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water. For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color. Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan® protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
Why no price?
Some of our manufacturers' internet policies will not permit us to list sale prices and some do not allow us to display pricing at all. Please use the "Add to Quote" button, use our Contact Us form or give us a call for a price at 843.552.7272. You may also choose to speak with our Chat Box agents online, although specific pricing may need to be provided by one of our Wellness Specialists. We look forward to hearing from you.
Inventory Disclaimer: This item is generally displayed in your local Leisure Depot showroom. Due to a constantly changing inventory, some items may have been recently sold and may not be able to be viewed or available for purchase. We recommend calling prior to your visit if there is a particular item that you are interested in seeing.