No matter what your plan is for “Going Green” - whether it’s recycling, incorporating nothing but planet friendly and/or organic products in your life, it all comes down to this: Let’s save the natural resources of our planet AND save money at the same time!
Do you have a “Green” pool? And no, I do not mean green water. Are you using environmentally friendly products to maintain a crystal clear pool?
When you decide to be environmentally conscious with your pool, here are some things to think about:
- Respect the environment in and around your pool.
- Reduce the consumption of chlorine and chemical additives. Consider using the Eco-Friendly Simple Salt System.
- Install a dual speed pump to save energy and reduce energy costs.
- Use a long life cartridge filter like our Black Diamond cartridge filter. It saves water and lasts longer.
- Recycle product containers whenever possible.
- Consider a super energy efficient heat pump paired with a solar blanket to heat your pool.
Taking the steps to going “Green” with your pool is easy. Let Leisure Depot show you the way!