Congratulations on your new pool purchase from Leisure Depot! We’re excited to help you begin your life of refreshment and relaxation. This is only the beginning of our partnership with you as you learn to love and maintain your pool. We’re here to help and we’ve provided some simple tips to help you get your pool up and running as quickly and easily as possible. A few things to remember to ensure you have the best experience possible:
1. Go to www.myleisuredepot.com to use our Sparco Interactive Pool Manual that can be accessed from most devices. This will give you the most comprehensive information to ensure you get the most out of your purchase. It is found in the FAQ section of our website.
2. Let the pool fill to its proper level (2nd screw from the top of the skimmer) prior to use. This will prevent footprints on the bottom of the pool.
3. Do not place ladder or step in the pool until the pool is filled to its proper level. It is recommended to have 2 people to place the ladder in the pool. One should be in the pool and one guiding the step or ladder from outside the pool. Be sure to use a step or ladder mat to help protect your liner.
4. Remember to backfill around the pool. This will help protect the sand and the block. It will also prevent rain water from washing out the sand.
5. It is important to check your hoses and connections after a few days of operation.
6. Make sure to clean your filter every week, to ensure optimum performance. For best results, replace the filter media every year.
7. Make it a point to attend Pool School. We will teach you the ins and outs of water chemistry, filter and pool maintenance, troubleshooting tips and helpful hints. Pool school is absolutely FREE. And is held every Saturday from 9:00 to 10:00 or by appointment. Plus! Receive a 10% discount on chemicals and accessories for attending.
And if you haven't made your pool purchase yet... What are you waiting for? It's time to have the coolest, most refreshing summer ever, as you relax in your new pool. At Leisure Depot we have all the fun... Come get yours!